Thursday, September 17, 2009

ESCAPED---FINALLY

MISSOURI MEOWWWWWW:

Well Dad left the computer out and on, while he was setting up the Endeavor,in Holt, Mo. (exit 33 on I-35 , J&J Campground) We thought we would let everyone know that we (The Traveling Cats- Bamm-Bamm and Pebbles) have finally escaped from Adventureland along with Mom and Dad. Boy was that ever a long stay for us. We hardly got to roam free. Although Pebbles sneaked out on Tuesday evening and brought back a baby rabbit, to play with. Me, Dad was very unhappy with cause I followed her out and stayed out til 4 a.m., with Dad waiting for me. Now I am in the DOG HOUSE.

Mom says the refrigerator is working fine except that it will not switch over to propane from electricity,,, so dad ran the generator all the way here.

We may get into Coffeyville on Friday if the extra Frig repairs can be done quickly.

Pebbles and I have been wanting to let you all know that we had a great summer in Iowa and appreciated having all the company-NOT. We thought that the stay would never end \,, we can't wait to get back to NOMAD projects so that we may get some OUTDOOR privileges.

We are adapting pretty good to this new lifestyle as Dad and Mom make sure we get our fair share of treats for being Good Kitties.

I think we better get off of here, as Pebbles is on watch for dad, she says she can't hear him messing with all those gadgets under this house on wheels, so he must be on his way in... and if I know what is good for me,I better say


MEOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW and GOD BLESS EVERYONE

No comments: