Monday, August 27, 2007

WESTVIEW ON THE JAMES-DAY 1

Hi folks !!!

I saw that those pesky felines had their paws on here again. We can't seam too leave this out when we are gone :) Well we have begun our 1st 3 weeks of returning t0 NOMADS here at the Virginia United Methodist Camp - WESTVIEW ON THE JAMES. It is very peaceful and relaxing here. I would rate it very high on the overall camp structure of those that I have been apart of in the past.

Judy and I are a part of a Five couple NOMAD team doing at least 3 different projects here in the next 3 weeks (12 working days) Team leaders are Jack and Arlene Fenn ,full time RVers, Jim and Jan ; Jim and Roxie Waters, from Ft. Worth, Tx.; Tom and Connie ---- from here in Va.

I am rehaping a bunkhouse while Judy is on the paint crew redoing the restrooms in the resident camp area.

More details later, as we have limited access to air time for the computer:(

2 comments:

Karen said...

I lost the note with your e-mail and phone number. Sorry!! I found your "blog spot" on a card as I was cleaning my desk. Was I glad to find it. Been thinking of you as we pray for you each morning we meet for our devotional time. Robert and I are leaving for Africa Sept. 2 to arrive in Tanzania on Sept. 3. Robert returns Sept. 23 and I Nov. 5. My e-mail address is kohensler@yahoo.com.
Hope to hear from you as I send e-mails to friends about experiences in Tanzania.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.